Monday, February 1, 2010

Back in The Game Again

After a full semester of taking courses at a local college, I’m back in the game again with the MBA program. I’m feeling a little more competent and confident in the financial material, especially accounting to continue on with the program. Because I failed the last course, I have to repeat it again in the program.

I never thought I would be taking a winding path to get to my goals but I soon learned there are no straight paths either. Life brings challenges, unexpected bumps, twist and turns and we have to learn to deal with them. The more we experience these bumps, than the next bump doesn’t seem so bad. Your attitude in experiencing challenges is a difference maker. If you see roadblocks and challenges as opportunities for new opened doors, then it is much easier to overcome them.

I have come to accept that achieving my MBA may take a lot longer than I anticipated, but I will get there someday. Trust me, I will. I just don't want to kill myself getting there, and that is why, I have decided to pace myself.

I’m looking forward to what opportunities will come my way in the next few months, as I embark in my course in the MBA program.

Here’s to striving towards your dreams and NEVER giving up. When there is a will, I’m telling you, there’s always a way.

No comments: