Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Don't let a shrinking economy dictate your level of success or fulfillment!

To thrive in 2009, it's essential to stay in gratitude, keep focused on your goals, learn new skills, take inspired actions, and develop supportive habits.By maintaining a positive and joyous emotional state (and laser-like focus on what you want) you' re practically guaranteed to achieve your goals.

And that's exactly what I'm dedicated to do in 2009 so this time next year I can be celebrating my successes and continuing on my path of living the life of my dreams.

3 comments:

Bruno LoGreco said...

New to your blog - I followed you through blogger.
Welcome and I look forward to reading more of your thoughts. :)

Delnorth Gargan said...

Bruno, wow...
thanks for taking sometime out of your busy day to send me a note. I'm impressed b/c I'm in awe of your writing and your thoughts.

I'm from the remote Northern Canada, Aboriginal or First Nations decent.

I was a part the whole residential school ordeal, but I'm a survivor and determine to achieve my goals.

I appreciate your kind words and your support to my blogger. I took a long break because school has completely taken over my life. I'm strivig to find balance, now that the storm has calmed a little.

My father still hunts and traps for a living, and is currently the elder advisor for the Deh Cho land claims negotiation. We are so close, but yet so far apart from eachother. I don't ever want to lose my roots, through the cult of education, but I need to advance in both worlds.

Again, thanks for your support. And your writing inspires me everyday!

Bruno LoGreco said...

hello Delnorth! You are very welcome.
Keep working toward your goal and soon you too will arrive at your destination. If there is anything I can help you with, please feel free to ask. :)

I look forward to your next post :) When will that be? :)